The Managing Director of Electricity Company of Ghana Limited, Mr. Kwame Agyeman Budu, together with some Management members of the Accra East and Central Region have paid a visit to Clement Anan, one of our staff who severed burns in the line of duty and is currently on admission at the Ridge Hospital in Accra.
Mr. Anan, a Foreman with the Cape Cost Regional Maintenance Unit suffered burns Friday, 22nd November, while working on a faulty extensible oil switchgear at the Winneba old office substation.
Mr. Agyeman Budu expressed his sympathy and assured him of his total support towards his recovery. He also advised him to be an advocate of safety.
Mr. Anan, who could manage a few words expressed his profound gratitude to the Managing Director and his team for their expression of love and responsibility.